Accessorizing your Mazda CX-5 is a great way to:
- Improve your driving experience
- Personalize your car
- Add style to your car
The problem is that there are many different accessories available on the market. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by all the choices out there. A good way to narrow down your choices is to check out OEM accessories.
Why OEM Accessories Are A Better Investment Than Aftermarket Accessories
Like all OEM Mazda parts, OEM accessories are a better investment than aftermarket accessories for these good reasons:
- Mazda builds its accessories with high quality materials. Many aftermarket manufacturers cut corners by using low quality materials. That’s a big reason why many aftermarket accessories are so cheap. Parts built with low quality materials rarely last as long as parts built with high quality materials.
- OEM accessories always fit right. No manufacturer knows your CX-5 better than Mazda does. Mazda, of course, has the exact dimensions for your car. If you get OEM accessories made for your CX-5, they’ll always fit right. Many aftermarket accessories attempt universal fitment, but that doesn't always work. Even those that are supposedly made for your CX-5, there’s no guarantee that they’ll even fit right.
All that being said, we rounded up the 4 best OEM Mazda accessories for the CX-5 model:
1. Air Deflectors
Air deflectors are thin strips of durable plastic or rubber. They're placed over or around a part. Air deflectors serve a couple of important purposes:
- Enhance your car's aerodynamics. Air deflectors help channel the airflow over your CX-5.
- Protect the parts from rain, snow, and other elements. For example, air deflectors over your windows prevent rain from dripping into your windows when they are cracked open a bit.
- Improve your car's appearance. Air deflectors look quite stylish!
We have a variety of OEM air deflectors in our inventory made specifically for CX-5 vehicles:
2. Roof Rack
A roof rack is a great way to haul more cargo. It comes in especially useful if you've got some toys, like bicycles, kayaks, and so on. Depending on the setup you need, you may need to install a few different parts, such as roof rack side rails, cross bars, and carriers. We have all these parts in our inventory of genuine OEM Mazda exterior accessories. Here are some quick links:
- Roof rack, cross bars
- Roof rack, rails only
- Roof carrier for bikes
- Roof carrier for kayaks
- Roof carrier for surfboards
3. Floor Mats
It's easy for your Mazda CX-5 interior to get dirty. It's especially easy when the weather outside is wet and muddy. That's where a set of floor mats will come in handy. You can put in a brand new set of carpeted floor mats, or you can upgrade to all weather floor mats. We have both types of floor mats in our inventory of Mazda CX-5 interior accessories.
4. Splash Guards
Outfitting your Mazda CX-5 with a set of splash guards is a good way to protect your car. Splash guards protect your car's paint finish from rocks, road debris, and so on. It'll also protect other cars and your vehicle's underbody.
You can find all the splash guards we have available for the CX-5 in our inventory of exterior accessories.